Sunday, April 05, 2009

Research into text and image











I looked at more well known brands for more ideas onto how to add the text. I discovered that i need to consider:

  • size

  • font

  • colour

  • positioning

  • framing of image

After considering all my research and a tutorial with Roger i have decided to take a final 4th
shoot at a studio. I think i will consider keeping the photographs in colour. i want the models to keep with the same style of clothing but maybe wear brighter colours.My plan in to photograph this shoot on sunday and hopefully work on them monday and tuesday and send off the magazine to be printed next wednesday. This gives me a week to complete the work on photographs i have already taken and also allows me enough time incase the magazine does not arrive printed in time or doesn't turn out how i would like. I will still have time to reprint and consider my optiions for presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment