Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Update

Since my last blog i have completed my project and am now waiting for the prints to come back to me.
I have a bit of a disaster at my first photo shoot, having problems with the camera sensor during cleaning and leaving all photographs with smear marks all over them. The majority of the photographs where unusable and i had to go back to the studio the following day with different models. The most fustrating thing was that the pictures where fantastic but the lines on them made them unuseable. i will upload some of the images onto here shortly.
After returning the studio i had another successful shoot and experiemented vastly with the lighting, using gels to create different colour effects. I also experiemented with my f number being between 16 and 11 to get slight changes in the colour and tones.I was really happy with the outcome and decided to keep the photographs in colour.
I researched into text and image quite heavily and used some text upon some of the pictures and edited them slightly using photoshop.
As i wanted to create a magazine i used the site www.lulu.com and found it really useful. The layout was very vague and i did have to order my book twice, because of a printing fault and am still awaiting this second book. The pricing was very reasonable costing around £15 including delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment