Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Evaluation of thoughts - 11th March

Thinking about all of my ideas and research i have started to think more about my final presentation. I have started to consider creating a small advertisment booklet showing several different ideas. I want to include a few different layout ideas fo example:
  • idea 1 - Hanging the clothes on a washing line or hooking thm onto to something similar and photographing against an outdoor background. (see photographs of location ideas) I have also thought about using this as a double page spread and adding text such as a brand logo and prices of the items of clothing.
  • Idea 2 - Photographing a male model in just jeans with a shirt/top hung next to him grabbing it to put on. Again i would like this image to be on a outdoor background, maybe have another image imposed on with the same model fully dressed or in a different outfit.
  • Idea 3 - Studio shots
  • Idea 4 - Shots of models against a walled background/doorway, some in the dark some in daylight.
  • For all these images i will consider adding the brand logo and also the prices of the clothes on some of the photographs. I hope to make the booklet around 10 to 15 pages long, depending on time scale.

What's next - I am now going to photograph some possible locations and start shooting a set of photographs by the end of the week, possibly saturday because of the models time availablilty. I am also going to research more into magazines that do this and look at different layouts. I also want to look at model and camera positioning. I have to consider what is going to make my photographs different from other fashion shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment