Thursday, March 26, 2009

My thoughts on my second shoot and the outcome

I have posted a selection of photographs that i have worked on, from this selection there is about 4 or 5 which i would consider using for my final prints. I really like the ones where the model look quite natural and her facial expressions are quite unique. They remind of me of photographs you would find in clothes magazines and also on advertising billboards in stores, which is what i wanted to achieve.
Although some of the photographs are not of the highest quality, some are slightly out of focus i think it works within the set up of the photograph. I am really pleased with the colour photograph that i have worked on, i think the style it has created is somehting really different. I think i will consider using this shot as it is different to other fashion shots. It has also made me consider using colour shots a bit more and experiementing in a similar way.

No comments:

Post a Comment